Steinway & Sons “L” Satin Ebony Conservatory Grand
Size: 5' 10.5"
Finish: Satin Ebony Lacquer
Serial No.: 561775
Series: Handcrafted Performance Grand
Since its introduction in 1923 in the New York factory, Steinway’s Model “L” has been a mainstay amongst legions of topflight pianists, both at home and in the best music institutions in the world. At 5’ 10.5” in length, the “L” was the perfect size for conservatory use. And, when pressed, could serve as a small venue or recital piano.
This Model “L” is in great condition and was very well-maintained by its owner. It is a world-class performance-level piano. If you have dreamed of owning a Steinway grand but could not afford the new price, this is a wonderful opportunity.
Compare the price of the current comparable Model “O” at $95,800!
- Handcrafted in New York
- Performance-level instrument
- Very good condition
- Proven conservatory model
- Hand-rubbed satin ebony lacquer finish
- Includes heavy-duty adjustable concert artist bench
- 5-year warranty (same as a new Steinway)
- Lifetime Full Trade Guarantee
- 1 free in-home tuning after delivery
INTERESTED IN THIS PIANO?
QUESTIONS? WE'RE AVAILABLE TO HELP! 303-777-2636