Benefit From Our Industry Ranking
Big selection. On sale. Available for delivery!
As North America’s #1 dealer for Yamaha, Bösendorfer, Estonia, and Schimmel, we have recently received significant shipments of pianos from all these worldwide manufacturers. This is great news for you! While not every model we’ve been waiting for has arrived, we have upright, digital, and grand pianos in a wide range of sizes and options (both new & used) on sale and ready for delivery in time for the holidays.
- Our piano specialists are ready to answer your questions and help you find a piano you love (or one that you’ll love to gift!)
- Buy with confidence! Every piano we sell is backed by our legendary Five-Star Trade-Up policy.
- Have a piano to trade in? We’re offering generous allowances and on-site trade appraisals (Hint: bring photos, details on your piano’s model, age, condition, etc.)
- Plus, you’ll find affordable elegance — finance your passion with 0% financing available on every instrument.
* On approved credit. Ask our team for details.
Looking for extra special?
Get your piano delivered with a bow on top!
If you’re purchasing a piano as a gift this holiday season, we’re ready to help make it even more special by wrapping it with a bow! Ask our team for details.
Buy a piano with confidence thanks to our legendary Five-Star Trade-Up Policy
A piano purchase is a significant investment that brings lifelong joy to adults and children alike, which is why we’re so proud of our Five-Star Trade-up Policy. This means your piano investment will grow and develop in stride with your family’s musical appreciation.
It’s simple! When you purchase a piano from Classic Pianos, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to trade it in and receive a store credit to be applied to a new, in-stock piano of equal or greater value. The amount of your trade-in value and the length of your policy are determined by the piano you purchase:
- Acoustic Pianos: Lifetime 100% Trade-up Policy
At any point, trade in your model to receive a store credit for 100% of your original purchase.
- Digital Pianos: Two-year 100% Trade-up Policy
Within two years of your piano’s date of purchase, trade it in for a 100% store credit.
- Player & Silent Pianos: Lifetime 70% Trade-up Policy
At any point, trade in your acoustic piano with a player or silent system and receive a store credit for 70% of your original purchase.