(*SOLD*) A.B. Chase Upright 52" (1923)
Manufacturer: (*SOLD*) A.B. Chase
Model: Upright 52"
Serial Number: #63598
Description: A.B. Chase built some of the finest upright pianos in America -- they were often preferred over Steinway and Mason & Hamlin.
- This piano is a great example such quality.
- At 52" tall, you have all the dynamic range of a midsize conservatory grand.
- Everything is original on this one: perfect soundboard, tight tuning pins, mint-condition ivory keytops and ebony sharps.
- The tone is big, rich, powerful, and warm.
- It even has a real sostenuto middle pedal, not often found on vertical pianos.
- The presence of the original warranty card in its inner-cabinet wooden sleeve attests to the good care this instrument received from its owner.
- We are always looking for these uprights; we've had several over the years -- this one is a gem.
- Includes matching bench.
- 2 year warranty.
- Lifetime Full Trade Guarantee.
- 1 free in-home tuning after delivery.