Steinway & Sons K-52 Professional Upright 52" (2004)
Manufacturer: Steinway & Sons
Model: K-52 Professional Upright 52"
Finish: Walnut Satin Lustre "Crown Jewel Collection"
Serial Number: #573293
Description: Compared to their grand piano production, Steinway does not make many uprights.
- At 52" tall, the soundboard area and string length of the K-52 are nearly equivalent to the 5' 10.5" Model O.
- Hand-built in NYC, this particular instrument is rare not only for its Crown Jewel Walnut finish but it was also signed by Steinway's venerable former Chief Concert Technician, Franz Mohr: "Piano Technician to the Greats."
- Mr. Mohr has prepared concert instruments for the likes of Vladimir Horowitz, Arthur Rubinstein, and Van Cliburn, to name just a few.
- Maintained in mint, like-new condition.
- In addition to being a top level performance upright, this piano has the aesthetics to be a proud family heirloom as well.
- Includes original matching wood-top duet bench.
- 5 year warranty.
- Lifetime Full Trade Guarantee.
- 1 free in-home tuning after delivery.
** Compare to current New York retail price at $43,900! **